About the Conference
The NMSDC Conference and Expo has been the nation’s premier forum on minority supplier development for more than 40 years. For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from the top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in San Diego, California, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
This one-of-a-kind event features:
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Fair with more than 700 exhibit booths
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!
The San Diego Convention Center is headquarters for the 2015 NMSDC Conference and Expo. The Expo, meal functions and all program sessions will be held at the convention center. The Awards Banquet Reception, Awards Banquet and Farewell Reception will be held at the Hilton Bayfront. The pre- and post-conference constituent group meetings will be held at the Hilton Bayfront. Please refer to the Conference-at-a-Glance for more details.