More than 6,000 corporate executives, institutional buyers and minority business owners representing every state and industry group are expected to attend the 2017 Business Opportunity Exchange at Cobo Center in Detroit Michigan, October 23, 2017. Whether you’re an exhibitor, or walking the show floor, you’ll discover that it offers the most comprehensive forum for networking and conducting business. This unique national trade show for exhibitors in all product and service areas attracts corporations and minority business enterprises from around the world, all with the same goal — to expand their professional and business contacts. Take a look at our 2016 Exhibitor listing to see who exhibits at our 700-booth trade show.
The 2017 NMSDC Business Opportunity Exchange is the largest national procurement event of its kind, and is attended by hundreds of key procurement executives and top minority businesses. Corporations can highlight their supplier diversity programs, share information on how to do business with their companies and acquaint themselves with the capabilities of Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers who are ready to provide products, services and solutions to major corporations, hospitals, universities and other buying organizations. Minority business owners can showcase their businesses and conduct numerous sales calls with dozens of Fortune 500 companies and other buying institutions.
Don’t miss this opportunity to accomplish so much—so conveniently!
QUICK FACTS FOR EXHIBITORS
- NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, Resource Organizations, NMSDC Affiliates, National Corporate Members, Local Corporate Members and Government Agencies are eligible to exhibit
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Booth fees do not include conference registration, meal or event tickets, which are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only one business may be displayed per booth
- No direct selling or order taking
Friday, October 20
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, October 21
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 22
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday, October 23 – 9 a.m.
Business Opportunity Exchange
9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
and 1:15 – 6 p.m.
Monday, October 23
6 – 11 p.m.
Tuesday, October 24
7 a.m. – Noon
- Payment must be made in full and accompanied by a signed contract.
- Payments postmarked after September 6 must be by cashier’s check, certified bank check, money order, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit card.
- All invoices must be requested by September 1. Payments of invoiced booth fees must be paid by September 6.
- Requests for cancellations must be made in writing to NMSDC and postmarked by October 1 to receive refund. All cancellations are subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations postmarked later thanOctober 1 or for no-shows.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH PURCHASE
• 10′ x 10 booth′ with an 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drapes
• 1 draped 6′ table, 2 chairs and 1 wastebasket
• Listing in the Official Exhibitor Directory
• Three “Exhibit Staff Only” badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space (does not include conference registration, meals or events)
• Identification sign with company name and booth number
• 400 character description on the NMSDC mobile app and web
National Corporate Members/Government Agencies
Local Corporate Members
NMSDC-Certified Minority Owned Businesses/NMSDC Regional Councils/Resource Organizations