About the Conference
The NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange is the nation’s premier forum on minority supplier development. For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from the top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in Detroit, Michigan, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
This one-of-a-kind event features:
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Exchange with more than 700 exhibit booths
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!
Please refer to the Conference schedule for more details.
To learn more about America’s Great Comeback City and take advantage
of all it has to offer, view Visit Detroit’s Eat, Shop, Stay + Play map and guide!
Museums & Historical Sites include:
- Arab American National Museum
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- The Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Motown Museum (aka Hitsville U.S.A.)
As so much more!