[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”8621″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Mike Duke
Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Architect
Wednesday, October 17th
9:45 am[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Mike is a futurist, an author, and Chief Innovation Architect for Wells Fargo. Mike shares dozens of patents with Wells Fargo and hundreds of patents with team members from across the globe.
A Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Architect, Mike is responsible for the continued growth of both Wells Fargo’s innovative culture and educational programs focused on “Diversity of Thought” delivery.
- Honored as one of “American Banker’s Top 25 Innovators of the Year, 2009.”
- Author of – “Goats on Your Lemonade Stand” and “Why ai Hallucinates”.
- Executive Chair of The Innovator’s Club (a Wells Fargo community of Practice over 16,000 strong from LOB and IT worlds)
- Featured speaker at Ford, Laureal, BP, and many others.
- At home – Farmer and Drone enthusiast.
- Favorite Drink – Apple Martini with 2 olives.
Mike advises technology and line-of-business teams across the company and beyond on the alignment of results-driven innovative styles.
With an MBA from Wingate University and a B.S. in Computer Science, Mike brings a unique, humanistic perspective to innovation delivery.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]